• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Touring for sale

Kronos

NM/NA

http://bringatrailer.com/2012/11/16/seller-submission-pristine-1973-bmw-2002-touring/

Why oh why would they not braze the seam above the headlights?

1973 Golf Totaled in 1979

1971 Chamonix Sold

1972 Tii Verona Sold

1973 Inka Sold

1971 Malaga Totaled in 1984

1973 Agave Sold

1973 Agave auto Sold

2000 R1150 GS current

Amusing reading the messages.

It's a 2002 Touring "model '73", manufactured in '73, and, therefore, in Germany it would be noted as a '73. The fact that this upmarket Seller states it has a 1.6ltr motor tells you a lot about the Seller.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Nice looking car, but 37k can buy a nice late model M5. Obviously not much of a comparison, but the sound of 10 itb's cracking open...well you know what i'm getting at. it's a nice looking car, but needs 15k chopped off the top. completely baffled by the owners matching numbers statement.

What are the differences with the sunroof on a touring model compared to a standard model? I don't see a manual crank or a switch for the electric type. It also looks bigger than a standard model.

thanks,

bob

71 2002

85 M635

89 327is

98 M3

Amusing reading the messages.

It's a 2002 Touring "model '73", manufactured in '73, and, therefore, in Germany it would be noted as a '73. The fact that this upmarket Seller states it has a 1.6ltr motor tells you a lot about the Seller.

Les, I met the seller this summer at Larz Anderson. Not impressed at all. he knew nothing about the car, nothing stating the car was for sale, would not speak to any of us in our group (he was parked to the end of us) and when I asked why he didn't have anything on the car stating it was for sale he said "if someone has to ask they can't afford it". (huh?) Also, he owns a restoration business and this car appeared to be freshly worked on. Good luck to the person that buys it.

btw, I didn't make it back to our friends yard yet.

Scott

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg