• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Way Off Topic, but 3.5 yrs Ca free!!!!

Koblenz

I am just so excited to be hitting another "cognac pole on the highway of life." My scan is still negative. Hot dam

Posting this not for a back-pat but rather to share with you guys. Not only is great to have my 02 finally, (a bucket-list item) but a potential future to drive it in. And Billie Holiday!

Oh yeah. I found a great book while waiting for the scan interp, Steve McQueens Machines. What a great freakn day!!

The greatest gift for the holiday season. I bitch and moan about my shoulder, my hip, my sleep apnea, my hemorroids...but they all pale by comparison. I try to be thankful for, and appreciative of, all of the goodness that I have. And I try to remind myself that I am pretty damn lucky to be me. Hot damn is right...keep up the good work; we are all so happy for you.

Dave V. in NC

Congratulations, I know how exciting this is for you and your family!

My wife just passed the 6 year mark. We had a huge family celebration on the 5th anniversary, that was a day our family will never forget.

Good luck and here is too many more anniversaries for you to celebrate.

73 - '02

88 - M3

88 - iX

The greatest gift for the holiday season. I bitch and moan about my shoulder, my hip, my sleep apnea, my hemorroids...but they all pale by comparison. I try to be thankful for, and appreciative of, all of the goodness that I have. And I try to remind myself that I am pretty damn lucky to be me. Hot damn is right...keep up the good work; we are all so happy for you.

Dave V. in NC

Thanks Dave. I think it is part of the human nature balance equation to see conditions we have. Without that we would not be able to notice what we don't have. My malady is no greater than any other and in reality, not as bad as some.

At the end of the day, I have an 02. See you on the road.

Happy CPAP dreams!

Congratulations, I know how exciting this is for you and your family!

My wife just passed the 6 year mark. We had a huge family celebration on the 5th anniversary, that was a day our family will never forget.

Good luck and here is too many more anniversaries for you to celebrate.

That is fandamtastic! Congrats to you guys! That is soo good to hear. Thank you for the well wishes.

It feels all the more celebratory to share with a group of 02 drivers.

Congratulations! I work as an RN. I see far too much CA at work and in my non-work life. I've lost several friends and family members to cancer.

Enjoy the good things in life - such as 2002's and your friends who love them as well.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

both thumbs up. I lost a great friend to cancer last year, and it sucks

congratulations!!

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

Congratulations! I work as an RN. I see far too much CA at work and in my non-work life. I've lost several friends and family members to cancer.

Enjoy the good things in life - such as 2002's and your friends who love them as well.

Thanks! I am saddened for those who have passed and for those left behind because of a fight with a demon. I work as an RT. I am fortunate and blessed because I learned a language that my patients speak.

This place has been my new port, infused with 02.