• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Series of Unfortunate Events, 71 2002ti in Norcal

BillyRay

As soon as I saw your post, I raced to the garage to confirm it was indeed a "Sport" steering box. It is not. I immediately revised my ebay ad to reflect this.

I appreciate this becoming apparent before the end of the sale. Those that know me and have done business with me will confirm (I hope) that I would not knowingly misrepresent anything.

Best Regards,

"Z"

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

No problem,

Like I said, I appreciate the correction. Frankly, it has been years since I did anything 02 related but still should not have made that mistake. I have had a few QR steering boxes pass threw my hands and should remember such details.

I have been believing the ghost was equipped with one so long it just became fact in my mind.

I think I have been as transparent and clear as I can be, if there is any doubt, feel free to call me on it.

Best Regards,

"Z"

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

• 3 weeks later...

For those interested, "Der Zeitgeist" has found a new home in Southern California. It would not be appropriate to discuss what the car traded hands for but in my opinion the buyer got an Epic deal. Those of you in the area may see the Ghost soon.

Ms. Foster did well at the Golden Globes but I did not get the chance to hit on her or get an autograph, sorry Gjerock. She was quite busy accepting congratulations from her peers. Also, she looked much better in person than on camera.

After many years of 02 ownership, I am out of 2002's and have crossed completely over to the Dark Side. Who knows what tomorrow will bring though.

Best Regards, "Z"

Murphy was a Grunt

Thanks for circling back to the forum! I assumed you were working on a deal when I didn't see the ti re-listed here or on eBay. I'm very glad that you found the ti a suitable caretaker! I was soooo tempted but I didn't have a place to park or store it and who knows when I would have found the time or monies to restore it!

Best of luck with your endeavors!

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)