• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

19 inch rims on a 2002!

gretchen72

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous
Let's see. Plus 6 doesn't change the handling characteristics? Horsepucky. The very nature of a 2002 is that it is a moderately powered, lightweight and tossible sedan with narrow tires. That is the nature of the vehicle. It's the same argument as stuffing an S14 in a 2002. You might like it, but it changes the original character of the car. I have a degree in applied mathmatics and a masters in engineering, so I get the math. 19's with rubber band tires changes the character of the 2002.

Please dont use my name Not even in a "not blunt" context

You got it. Especially since you said please. I won't use notSteve either. Need to look up my old password I guess.

Forgot to mention I am a looser troll. I am a wimp in real life but become the "man" when at a keyboard. Can't get a woman either

Guest Anonymous
Let's see. Plus 6 doesn't change the handling characteristics? Horsepucky. The very nature of a 2002 is that it is a moderately powered, lightweight and tossible sedan with narrow tires. That is the nature of the vehicle. It's the same argument as stuffing an S14 in a 2002. You might like it, but it changes the original character of the car. I have a degree in applied mathmatics and a masters in engineering, so I get the math. 19's with rubber band tires changes the character of the 2002.

You got it. Especially since you said please. I won't use notSteve either. Need to look up my old password I guess.

Forgot to mention I am a looser troll. I am a wimp in real life but become the "man" when at a keyboard. Can't get a woman either

At least you admit it

Guest Anonymous

At least you admit it

I am a looser

Guest Anonymous

At least you admit it

I am a looser

Yes I am

Guest Anonymous

At least you admit it

I am a looser

At least you can count to 6

OK; I've been holding off on this post buy I can't any longer! The 19's on an 02 gives me a headache just thinking about the sight of one; but not my car.

C'mon Terry - you know you want to put some 20" spinners on your 2002 ;-).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Guest Anonymous
OK; I've been holding off on this post but I can't any longer! The 19's on an 02 gives me a headache just thinking about the sight of one, it's like giving Halley Berry a dick; but not my car.

What's wrong with Halle having a dick?

Guest Anonymous
OK; I've been holding off on this post but I can't any longer! The 19's on an 02 gives me a headache just thinking about the sight of one, it's like giving Halley Berry a dick; but not my car.

I say that because I don't have a dick

Guest Anonymous

That can be fixed. Like wheels it could be swapped out as you please. 19" is doable.

Good to see we're keeping on-topic.

Shall we kill this thread now? I think yes.