• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Wife...Happy Life

PaulTWinterton

Remember when you were a kid and hoping for the ultimate Christmas present? I had that happen last year, at 62 years old! I was SO excited. I was positive I was getting Cocomats for Christmas, and sure enough under the tree in the morning was a giant giftwrapped parcel. She didn't quite understand my glee and my desire to run to the garage and put the mats in the car right away. Awesome sight. Classic mats in my classic 2002!

So... This year I was inspired by my wife's purchase of a new Fiat500 Cabrio. White with red and black interior. I purchased Cocomats and had them sent up for Christmas.

Now she gets it. She LOVES her black and red checkered cocomats sooo much. "They complete my car" she raves.

Bought myself huge points toward my classic car addiction. ;-)

Happy Wife...Happy Life.

Thanks Drew (cocomats). Fantastic service and beautiful product.

73 Inka Tii #2762958

How could she have known?

;-)

+ 1 on the Coco mats.

My wife surprised me with a gift certificate for shopping with BLUNT.

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

Guest gliding_serpent

I'm just happy my wife turned a bind eye to the costs of my tii rebuild. She also let me wet sand in the kitchen sink. It's the little things in life...

I'm just happy my wife turned a bind eye to the costs of my tii rebuild. She also let me wet sand in the kitchen sink. It's the little things in life...

Was it you who soaked their wiring harness in the bathroom tub? ;-)

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Nice! You gotta love those mats shame I'm so far behind on my restoration to be even thinking about them.

And btw my wife has a 500 too and she loves it cute little car.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

"Happy wife, happy life." Words to live by.

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

Guest gliding_serpent

Was it you who soaked their wiring harness in the bathroom tub? ;-)

haha, no.

I have cocomats in both my 2002 and my 911. The BMW cocomats are in the BMW catalog. They are the same quality as you get from Drew, but you get the Roundel in the heel pad on the driver's side. Mine are blue and black in the BMW, Red and Black in the 911. But they look excellent in both.

Drew's customer service is excellent. I've been thinking about getting the rear mats for the 911, but no-one will ever sit back there, so why bother?

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.