• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delete

KJK

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you willing to sell rear drum brake assembly with backing plates? I am in Bethlehem CT. You can reach me at Henry.gabathuler@ gmail dot com

Thanks

H

Henry,

The answer is yes, I have emailed you as well.

I see that those flofits are on ebay now for $500 after they were $50 each here, now I know why you cancelled our deal and refunded my money, it wasn't the cost of shipping as you said. Not thread trashing but I don't think that's a good way of doing business man. You got your money for the items but thought you can get more money for them and decided to send me a refund and say you can't do the deal because of shipping costs(if that was the case you would've tried to work out a deal were i would pay you the difference in shipping). good luck with your sale on ebay.

1979 e21 318 (sold)

1975 Inka (sold)

1983 e21 320i (sold)

1974 Polaris (sold)

1975 M42 Swap (work in progress)

• 3 weeks later...

I will provide you with the Greyhound shipping quote via PM, it was astronomical. Our deal was terminated because it was completely illogical. The nearest Greyhound shipping center is over an hour away from me.

And yes, I did list them on Ebay for $500. I did that after seeing an identical set (in much worse condition) listed for $475. I'm not looking to rip people off, all of my prices are based off of what I've seen.

I agree with you on the shipping being too expensive when our deal was $200 shipped that's no fault of yours or mine, but instead of telling me that the shipping was expensive and giving me the option of paying the difference (which I would've done) , you immediately cancelled the deal without notifying me and issued a refund which only leads me to believe that the real reason behind canceling the deal is that you regretted agreeing to selling them that cheap and hence why you posted them for 4 times more than your original asking price on ebay. I didn't say that you're out to rip off people, but cancelling the deal after getting paid for merchandise (even if you felt that you undersold them) was not the right way of doing business, what's done is done, and the funny thing is I just picked up a set of e21 Recaros Literally 20 minutes before I saw your response.

1979 e21 318 (sold)

1975 Inka (sold)

1983 e21 320i (sold)

1974 Polaris (sold)

1975 M42 Swap (work in progress)

I agree with you on the shipping being too expensive when our deal was $200 shipped that's no fault of yours or mine, but instead of telling me that the shipping was expensive and giving me the option of paying the difference (which I would've done) , you immediately cancelled the deal without notifying me and issued a refund which only leads me to believe that the real reason behind canceling the deal is that you regretted agreeing to selling them that cheap and hence why you posted them for 4 times more than your original asking price on ebay. I didn't say that you're out to rip off people, but cancelling the deal after getting paid for merchandise (even if you felt that you undersold them) was not the right way of doing business, what's done is done, and the funny thing is I just picked up a set of e21 Recaros Literally 20 minutes before I saw your response.

Well I'm glad that you've found a set of Recaro's, seems as though everything worked out. You are free to believe whatever you like, but my intentions were good and my actions were honest. The ebay listing wasn't made until several days after our transaction was terminated. I just didn't have the time to spend an entire day (and a tank of gas) driving to Hartford so I could ship a set of seats for twice what I was actually selling them for.

I am interested in the differential, please let me know if it is available.

:)

Al

Al, the differential is still available. I actually just removed it from the rear subframe this past weekend. Are you a local, or would you like a shipping quote?