• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOP !!!!

pkbinplano

Both my boys like the 02. They think it's really "cool" and brag to his friends about it. Neither can drive it well yet, but in their defense, the tranny and clutch were pretty bad. Now with the M42 and 5 speed they will have an easier time. Oh, and my "boys" are 22 and 24 :)

As for me, I also own a fully loaded 2007 Audi A8. Want to talk tech? It has everything one can think of except the new WiFi hotspot which I think is ridiculous. So the contrast when I change cars is huge, I love my A8 and love the simplicity of the 02. One has daily transport duty and the other is purely for fun. Guess which is which. :-)

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit * 06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd * 73 Mustang Convertible 351C * 11 Aston Martin Rapide V12 * 15 VW Touareg * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic