• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lordy, Lordy Horst is 40!

mcaden

Looking good Marc! I'll try to park next to you at The Vintage this year so we can do a before/after shot. Beauty and the beast

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

Saw your car at the vintage once. Stunning! Congrats.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Horst is a good-looking 40-year-old. Congrats!

I have a short list of names for our next BMW. Horst is not on my list, but it's a good name...

Horst was the name given to it by its long time original owner - so I kept it.

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

Looking good Marc! I'll try to park next to you at The Vintage this year so we can do a before/after shot. Beauty and the beast

Happy Bday Horst! Now I can say I owned an Agave 2002 (for just a little bit). It will live on after someone here does some bodywork.

IMG_8380.jpg

Marc - let's hope your fuel line issues never reappear - especially on your anniversary...

DSC_0643.jpg

Jim

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"