• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just sold "Travelin Car"

skipsfcr

We had a good nine years together. Did go to a convert of the "True Friends" and a true Bimmerphile. I'll still get to work on it and enjoy it vicariously.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Did you bring that car to the Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival around 5-6 years ago when BMW was the featured marque? I see the little sticker on the windshield. I have the same one!

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)

At least you washed it.

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

At least you washed it.

Don

Actually Zack washed it! You know It saved him $ thousands!

Yes, J.S. I did drive the car to Watkins Glen for the Vintage Grand Prix. Bill Riblett from VA still has the sticker on his M6 as well! I've still got two '02's in the garage...gotta finish the riviera '73 (almost done) in time for Mid-America and Vintage. Zack will be in his "new" jadegrun '76 '02 in Eureka Springs next month.

Wow - the time's are a changin'.

Never thought I would see you sell the green car.

You mention the Rivera - but what about the Nevada car that you drove to NC last year?

Jim

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

The nevada is actually my favorite. I intend to have its bodywork and paint corrected over the next couple of years. For the time being I can drive the "stock" riviera '73...hopefully!

The nevada is actually my favorite. I intend to have its bodywork and paint corrected over the next couple of years. For the time being I can drive the "stock" riviera '73...hopefully!

Ah! the Nevada. Did you ever switch over the taillights Skip?

I remember following you around the slowest BMW event ever.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17