• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Axle needed

zinertia

Need a single axle (minus the CVs) for a 74/75 (assume other years are the same?) in fair shape - splines not great but not horrible as well as the other features.

Let me know what you want for it shipped to 92128

- don't want to take one of my cars down for long enough for an axle man'f to see if they can make new ones for a reasonable price

Will let everyone know if this works out

Dennis

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.

what would you want for both?

so far have two axle man'f who say they can make- one w 4340 chrome moly and the other using 1541h- both expensive.

thinking of sending one to each to see if they really can (would also send a new CV for reference)

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.

Need a single axle (minus the CVs) for a 74/75 (assume other years are the same?) in fair shape - splines not great but not horrible as well as the other features.

Let me know what you want for it shipped to 92128

- don't want to take one of my cars down for long enough for an axle man'f to see if they can make new ones for a reasonable price

Will let everyone know if this works out

Dennis

I have one in Costa Mesa, Ca

'73 2002tii Colorado

'71 1600 cabriolet

'69 1600 cabriolet

I sell floor pans for coupes and 2002's

what would you want for both?

so far have two axle man'f who say they can make- one w 4340 chrome moly and the other using 1541h- both expensive.

thinking of sending one to each to see if they really can (would also send a new CV for reference)

$20 for both + shipping. These are the half shafts, not the stubs just to be certain what you are needent.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

Just double checking, what you are calling half shafts are the axles that normally have the CVs held captive on them w a cupped washer and snap ring?

The stubs are the short axles that go in the trailing arms?

thanks

Dennis

If so pls let me know what the total would be to 92128 and I can paypal you if that is ok