• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MidAmerica 02 Fest Update

BoBlack

The 13th Annual MidAm - April 26 & 27 - Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

Still plenty of time and room to join in the festivities. How much better can it get? Drive your 02 to a interesting destination and spend the weekend with a bunch of hardcore 2002 people.

The website now has registration and preorder for shirts/caps, and Saturday picnic tickets. This info will help us in planning, and to have orders organized for you at check-in.

Take a look at the schedule on the website, we have two full days of activities. New this year - Friday drive to Jasper for dinner. Great countryside, super 02 roads to a sweet old resturant.

www.midamerica02fest.com

Problems or questions - bblack02@hotmail.com 479 631 0895

The 13th Annual MidAm - April 26 & 27 - Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

Still plenty of time and room to join in the festivities. How much better can it get? Drive your 02 to a interesting destination and spend the weekend with a bunch of hardcore 2002 people.

The website now has registration and preorder for shirts/caps, and Saturday picnic tickets. This info will help us in planning, and to have orders organized for you at check-in.

Take a look at the schedule on the website, we have two full days of activities. New this year - Friday drive to Jasper for dinner. Great countryside, super 02 roads to a sweet old resturant.

www.midamerica02fest.com

Problems or questions - bblack02@hotmail.com 479 631 0895

Looking forward to it!

For those of us who are arriving on Friday afternoon, how many meals should we select? A small contingent from DFW will be headed up then.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Looking forward to it!

For those of us who are arriving on Friday afternoon, how many meals should we select? A small contingent from DFW will be headed up then.

Take a look at the site, I think it will be clear then. I believe it is for one meal, however many of you at that meal.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

Looking forward to it!

Take a look at the site, I think it will be clear then. I believe it is for one meal, however many of you at that meal.

Looks like you're right. I got confused by the new-for-2013 Jasper dinner. I guess the Friday arrivals will eat early in Eureka Springs in anticipation of the evening events.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the event again.

I had it all planned, then my Company extended me out here (China) until mid May.

Next year for sure!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17