• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1975 2002 in Seattle

Das02

Family is growing and it’s time to sell my daily driver for the past 10 years. As being such, I have put a lot of hours and good old dinero in to her over the years and she has treated me well. I’ve built it to be dependable, safe and comfortable – not a quasi racer. I am a certified master technician and have over 13 years working on BMW’s. I have a large stack of receipts dating back to the mid nineties. The car runs and idles very smooth. The body is straight and is just starting to show rust bubbling in the lower front corners of the doors and under the front valance. The car originally was Polaris silver but was repainted in Pastel blue by the previous owner. The paint is coming off around the front windshield seal area and below the gas cap and is generally showing its age of 13 years.

Partial list of some the work that has been done during past 10 years – 245 Getrag 5-speed, Clutch, 320i limited slip differential, 38/38 Weber Carb, Optima Battery, E30 M3 starter, 320i 65amp alternator, Exhaust header, new stock BMW control arms, Recovered Recaro seats, door seals and rear flap window seals, Electric cooling fan, rebuilt heater box with new fan, sunroof seals, E30 14 inch steel wheels, Hella headlamps, all brake hoses, calipers, sunroof seals, door latch and rod grommets, Pertronix ignition, window channel seal, brake and clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, shifter bushings, 3rd brake light assembly, Bilstien shocks and struts, 3 cowel rubber drain tubes, IE windage tray, locking BMW gas cap, new updated door brakes, and rebuild front seat belts with new catches.

Removed very small places of surface rust on the interior floor boards and treated with POR-15 and long with the trunk and spare tire well, and then installed Fatmat sound deadening on the floor boards and on the inside of the door panels.

Done in the last 4 years:

New –

Center and rear Eberspach exhaust, Center steering link, Front wheel bearings, Turn signal switch and relay, Rear seat delete, Radiator, Water pump, Front crank seal, Thermostat, Washer tubing, Aardvark wood door panels.

What it will need in the future:

Tires, front windshield - has a crack, Rear windshield seal, Speedometer is faster by 15mph at higher speeds, tach just started to read 500 rpm lower than actual, and headliner is starting to sag in the rear.

I also have a lot of spare parts that may go with the car for the right price (rebuilt motor with 40K, extra 245 5-speed trans, passenger side door, steering wheel, tail lights, relays, stock front and rear seats….)

$7200

Thanks

Marshall

206-419-6712

http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/MarshallS2/library/#/user/MarshallS2/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=136596897537505503064935915238