• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where in the world is Emily?

wegweiser

Maybe I'll fly out there and buy it. I've done way crazier things! (Like building it in the first place!) 

and yeah.... British wheels look better on British cars. It crushed me when the previous owner took the steel wheels off it and put those dumb badges on it. I was gutted. 

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

I might fly out there and buy it. I've done dumber shit... like spending 10 years building it in the first place! ?

british wheels belong on british cas: she needs her steel wheels back. And headrests... and fewer badges and decals. Maybe I'll just do it! 

• Like 9

Paul Wegweiser

Watching with keen interest, I’d love to see you have it back Paul, it would be very cool, it is one of my all time favourite 02’s, awesome build, and “just right upgrades”

British wheels? Minilites?

Edited by SydneyTii

I wonder what's happened while the mirrors have moved further back? Also thinking is it possible to see anything at all from those. They are kinda nice but for me somehow out of place on hood of an -02.

Go Paul - get her back! ?

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

I wonder what's happened while the mirrors have moved further back? Also thinking is it possible to see anything at all from those. They are kinda nice but for me somehow out of place on hood of an -02.

Go Paul - get her back! ?

I did move the mirrors during my ownership and also went from repro Talbots to the real ones (cost me about a weeks salary at the time)... and they are pretty much useless. ?

• Haha 2

Paul Wegweiser

40 minutes ago, wegweiser said:

I did move the mirrors during my ownership and also went from repro Talbots to the real ones (cost me about a weeks salary at the time)... and they are pretty much useless. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RTD7250II

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

Paul,

I still have Emily's "restoration original" engine in my '76... the one with euro tii pistons that was otherwise mostly stock.  The "ring cutter" head gasket developed a leak years ago and I replaced the head with another (from Max) that I had already. Sadly, the "lucky" penny that you "JB-welded" to a freeze plug disappeared a few years ago...

• Like 1