• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 FS No Rust, almost, NNJ

gnilson

Seriously bad respray on otherwise really nice body with decent interior. Please check the listing URL below.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3732308865.html

Title in hand.

No leaks.

Wheels almost perfect, tires not so much due to dry rot. I've been running around in it locally, but I would hate to have a blowout pushing it around a corner.

Gary & Ron at Europcar here in Morristown installed a used engine with under 50K on it out of a parts car they had on hand. New clutch installed, but lets out a bit high, needs adjustment. Trans has 2nd gear synchro issue but is certainly drivable and gets better as it warms up.

Dash is cracked, but not as bad as most. Set up for A/C but needs to be refurbished.Console is fine, needs to be reattached better than it is. Carpeting is unworn but a bit faded. Headliner is dirty but good, no tears or split seams. Visors need work. Seats are functional and untorn.

Its a nice driver that can be upgraded while being driven. The most amazing part is the lack of rust. I believe it was purchased from the original owner at an estate sale in Mendham where it was garaged. I have a lift in my garage you can inspect the underside.

Call my cell @ 201-602-4175 to discuss.

Thanks

Geoff