• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Is The Best Solution For Some More Clearance On Front Wheels?

Ray - why did you need the 2mm spacers with that combo? Sounds very strange. Anyway 195/45 is so much smaller in diameter (nearly 20mm) that it's all different case.

Your thought about changed lips was something that didn't cross my mind. But I don't think that's the case because 195 would look much more stretched on 7.5"

Tommy

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

Ray - why did you need the 2mm spacers with that combo? Sounds very strange. Anyway 195/45 is so much smaller in diameter (nearly 20mm) that it's all different case.

Your thought about changed lips was something that didn't cross my mind. But I don't think that's the case because 195 would look much more stretched on 7.5"

Tommy

I forgot to mention that I have front coilovers and tire was touching the perch ring. This was how it was on the 70 Granada I bought from CJ and same when I swap the wheels over to my 73. I would need a 5mm+ if I had 50 series tires.

The lips is the only thing that really makes sense to me. There should be plenty of room to the fender, plenty. But tires/wheels combos looks right too now that I'm taking a second glance...maybe barrel AND lips swapped??

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig