• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh Into 2002

Whats up everybody? Just signed up for this site, I uses to be on r3vlimited every day as i have had a few e30s in my time. My girlfriend just picked up a '73 tii with a blown head and a worn out bottom end. We got tons of parts with the car and might be selling some of them on here. But before we get into that I have a few questions.... Mostly regarding what is what. Te first thing came in a box with a rebuilt head, can't figure out where it might go. Second I'm not even sure it goes to this car. It's a thermostat housing with FRANCE on it. Thanks for your help guys I look forward to doing more reading on this forum.

post-45175-0-30614800-1371339498_thumb.j

post-45175-0-33043200-1371339521_thumb.j

Good to know. So the plans for this car were to do a swap, but I think I may have convinced my girlfriend to do a bottom end rebuild and throw the whole thing back together and spend some of the money that would go into the swap on go fast parts for the m10.

And by convinced my girlfriend to do it I mean made her say 'ok you can do it'

If its a REAL tii, then sell it as is...the money would buy you a good 02 and an engine for any swap you want, and maybe some money left over.  Seriously...Tii's are collectable...if STOCK.  If you truly got one then you may want to restore it stock, drive it as is...or sell it to someone who wants to restore it to stock for, then use that money for a base 2002, parts, and a road trip after you do the swap! Pics please!!!

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

It's a 27636xx. It's a true tii. She's convinced that its the right thing to do to keep it stock, we have a whole fresh top end so it's truly the best option. Will keep you guys posted an I'm sure to have a lot of questions as I work on it, thanks!