• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002 Best Offer

2002jojo

Best offer takes it.

1975 2002. AUTO trans. Odometer reads 46967. I do not know what the original miles are. Was bought as a project car and has been sitting around since this February. I need to get rid of it before I move across country. If I can't sell it to someone on here before the 20th of July then ill have to junk it and I rather not have to get to that point. When I first got the car it turned over but it was never driven. Car was sitting around for a few years before I got it from its previous owner. I began to replace hoses in the car and removed the radiator and carbs. i haven't not had time to get back to its since so everything is pretty much just sitting around. The interior is striped but I do still have all the original seats.

The car is in Havelock, NC. If you have a question that I did not answer above please let me know!

-Jo

Year: 1975<br />Make: BMW<br />Model: 2002<br />