• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 "roller" An Parts In Nc

biker50610

selling out of my 02 car and parts. Car has rust, in floor at front and in rear shock towers. Was tearing it down to do a rebuild on body an motor. . Hood an fenders are missing from it along with some susp parts.. Front nose was removed to put a much cleaner nose on. There is rust in the car. this would be a great car to make into a track or weekend runner. I have a set of groupe 2 flares and front spoiler for this car, they where sent in from czech republic. I have a few sets of wheels, black front seats along with rear ones. the cards are in the car. Very nice crack free dash. The motor is out of it and has a 292 cam in the head(which has had some work) and 9.5-1 pistons in the block.have front subframe an struts with kyb shocks, extra gas tank, extra trans, euro h4 headlight buckets, tii, distributor, e21 upgrade rad, e21 sloted rotors, stainless steal brake lines, extra motor parts, rear battery cable, 3.91 diff, extra glass, extra motor parts, etc.

Also have a m20b27 if you would like, that can go with the car

Year: 1976

Make: bmw

Model: 2002