• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 Piece Dash Chrome Or No Chrome?

Kpeters

I am in the same boat as Lurching. I have 2 of the 4 chrome pieces that are in pretty bad shape and missing the other 2. I tried to make a plastic molding but that turned out bad. Does anyone know who might have these pieces available? Or has anyone tried to fabricate their own? I was also attempting to use a vinyl wood sample from Home Depot to match my steering wheel but that never worked out.

any ideas?

thanks.

I am in the same boat as Lurching. I have 2 of the 4 chrome pieces that are in pretty bad shape and missing the other 2. I tried to make a plastic molding but that turned out bad. Does anyone know who might have these pieces available? Or has anyone tried to fabricate their own? I was also attempting to use a vinyl wood sample from Home Depot to match my steering wheel but that never worked out.

any ideas?

thanks.

Im at home so I cant confirm but I have sold all these chrome pieces as recent as 2 months ago and had no issues getting them

If you email us I will check when I get to the office

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Thank you so much Blunt, Yes please check for me if you have any and what the price would be. Would you happen to have any used pieces? I am thinking if i were to combine new and used it would make my ashtray and glove box trim look worse. 

Thanks

All Chrome pieces are avail in Germany   Im sorry but we only sell new stuff. If youd like them please email as I dont have as much time as Id like to cruise the boards like I used to

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt sold me a set of those chrome pieces not too long ago. I'm glad to have them.

I may have a spare used set. Not sure of the condition though. If anyone is interested, please send me a message.

I'd like to find another ashtray for this type of dash if anyone has a spare.

Attached are some photos (not mine) I found while searching for how these dashes are supposed to look. I have more somewhere, if I remember I'll attach them later. I can scan the original dealer brochure and images from the owners book if anyone is interested.

post-40788-0-77685600-1410448591_thumb.j

post-40788-0-39915300-1410448605_thumb.j

• 9 years later...
On 9/9/2014 at 4:56 AM, BLUNT said:

Im at home so I cant confirm but I have sold all these chrome pieces as recent as 2 months ago and had no issues getting them

If you email us I will check when I get to the office

@BLUNT 

Yes, very old post I stumbled on here. Is it possible that you still have access to the chrome for these early dashes? I have a '71 euro dash and a few of my chrome pieces are trashed. Would love to freshen up!!

Thanks!

Doug           O==00==O

https://www.instagram.com/bmw2002alpina.tribute/

14 minutes ago, PDX.Duke said:

@BLUNT 

Yes, very old post I stumbled on here. Is it possible that you still have access to the chrome for these early dashes? I have a '71 euro dash and a few of my chrome pieces are trashed. Would love to freshen up!!

Thanks!

send an email to sales@blunttech.com and we will answer you tomorrow about noon. We are closed for a funeral tomorrow till about noon

• Sad 1

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com