• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002Tii Rust, Buy Or Stay Away?

bmwfan

Or you could talk him way down because of the issues and use the savings to have a sweet tii.

71 BMW 2002 "Von Eiff" gone baby gone

73 BMW 2002 " Mingus "

04 BMW X5

75 Triumph Tr6

00 CLK 430 Conv

Honda Elite Scooter

Vespa Ciao

Don't let the paint job impress you. We don't know when it was reprinted but frame around the windshield is telling something. Another word, in a year or two bubbles start popping up up everywhere. More importantly the rear shock towers are very poor shape and we talking structural integrity which is not there. NICE PAINT JOB FOR NOW.

RUST BUCKET. STAY AWAY.

76 2002 Sienabraun

2015 BMW F10

Thank you all for the additional advice on the tii. sorry to say that he listed it on ebay, no reserve, and some has bid on it. good luck to them.

if anyone is interested to check out another ebay listing. there is a 76 2002 in Glendale, ca. rootbeer brown color, I am thinking on driving there tomorrow, 2 hour trip each way, to check it out. 

I woulld appreacete any opinions.

if anyone is interested to check out another ebay listing. there is a 76 2002 in Glendale, ca. rootbeer brown color, I am thinking on driving there tomorrow, 2 hour trip each way, to check it out. 

= Sierrabraun-metallic.  Unless it's been repainted or extremely pampered, expect to see clear-coat failure.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

Thank you all for the additional advice on the tii. sorry to say that he listed it on ebay, no reserve, and some has bid on it. good luck to them.

I woulld appreacete any opinions.

I do like that one based upon what I see. If I was in the market for a late 02 I would definitely be looking at that one closer. Let us know what you find out about it.

Good luck on your hunt.

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT