• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Bmw 2002 M20 Conversion Project Car

bmw74

iphonepics445.jpg

I was restoring my m20 2002 when i blew up the engine.

parts missing-grills,frnt bumper,crome trim,drive shaft,e30 seats ,seat belts,carpet,wipers hazzard and wiper switch antanna,trunk interior,starter,radiator,e30 engine,brake booster,door mirror

parts worn-;head liner,steering box,master cylinder ,exaustPARTS NEEDED-battery,seats,seat belts front bumper, grills carpet,hazzard and wiper switch,antanna, radiator ,starter ,drive shaft

cool parts include -bilstein shocks,cut stock springs,front end rebuild kit poly,new steering link e30 engine mount alpina air dam.

work done-roof taken down to metal primed and sealed

work needed- nose pulled,rust repair,trans tunnel fab,new nose 1971 roundie nose included should trade for 1974 nose,e30 engine and tranz installed,carpet,seats and headliner,paint and body.

clean title,smog exempt

Year: 1974

Make: 2002

Model: coupe

Body and Interior: interior,no carpet,font seats,seat belts bad headliner,bad nose,extra dr door

Engine and Drivetrain: m20 not included,e30 trans included,open diff

Suspension, Brakes: bilstein shocks,sport sway bar,cut stock springs porterfeild race brake pads