• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Bmw 2002Tii. 1 Owner

Tulah007

I'm helping my friend list this awesome TII.

I will describe this car to my best ability.

This is a original TII that has not been cut up or modified in any way shape or form.

Everything on this BMW is factory original.

1st off I will let you know I'm a Bodyshop owner for over 18yrs and I specialize in restoration work.

This 02TII has been owned since new by his grandpa and passed on to his son and now his grandson.

Hasn't been driven in over 6 months. But does run well. Has original black plastic intake runners , Kugelfischer pump , warm up regulator , & injectors was Rebuilt by H&R injection in Bohemia NY in 2004...vehicle was serviced regularly at for close to 14yrs @ BMW Exclu service in Rockville MD till 2010. engine is clean and free of any leaks . no smoke at start up or while driving either . original 4 speed manual . Original chrome wheels.. Center caps are faded. Not a big deal though.

Interior is very respectable for a 41yr old . Has the "polka dots" floor mats. Gauges are all functional and in nice condition.

Has surface rust on the driver windshield pillar that extends to the top roof/upper door jamb area...

Has rear passenger wheel arch rust ... It's really not too bad ... Passenger rocker panel rust.

Again not too bad . Both doors have corner area light rust too(closer to the lower fender). Deck lid has outer rust too .

Although this tii has rust it's not totally rotted and can be saved easily. It's small spots here and there where the weatherstripping got old/dry and allowed moisture to enter the areas.

All of the rust has not rotten yet ... Floor pans , cowl , and trunk floors are very nice.

I own a Bodyshop for over 18 yrs. I have fixed much worst rust on TII's .

This original example can be restored easily with just some body and paint work

Runs good and the interior is nice. Can be driven while its being restored or drive it as is and enjoy.

Year: 1972<br />Make: BMW<br />Model: 2002 TII<br />Body and Interior: None<br />Engine and Drivetrain: None<br />Suspension, Brakes: None<br />