• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kf Fuel Line Routing? Advice Please

I have a UU clip that you can have, send me your mailing address. It appears the fifth injector, cold start valve, is not one that is common to 2002tiis

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

I have a UU clip that you can have, send me your mailing address. It appears the fifth injector, cold start valve, is not one that is common to 2002tiis

That's very kind, Bill. I will send you my info.

Bill/Jim, That injector has been on the car for over twenty years. I have a binder with literally every receipt since he car was delivered to the states. It was always maintained by our local dealer. I'll have to start a search and find out if/when the injector was replaced at some time.

Thanks for the help with my mystery! 

----------------

2012 VW Touareg TDI

2007 Porsche Cayman S

2005 Audi S4

1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

1973 BMW 2002tii

http://www.fototime.com/inv/11E82910DA8C213

That cold start valve is from a later L-jetronic system (the blue plastic body is designed for the later style connector - but could be made to work).  My 80 and 81 Fiat Spiders with Fuel Injection had the same part.

B