• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Which Washer Pump ?

George

It did- and they look right.  But my solution was the $10 universal pump from Shucks,

which worked for years.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

The pump looks right but the bracket is to locate it remote from the reservoir.

I guess you could remove the pump and fit it to your bracket that locates on the bottom of the reservoir (asuming you have one).

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

1976 BMW 2002 Chamonix. My first love.

1972 BMW 2002tii Polaris. My new side piece.

I believe I got my pump from Autohaus AZ..  It is a little larger than the original. You must swap the brackets by removing the (4) screws.  I replaced the pump and some hose, then filled my bottle with some fancy colored fluid.  It leaked out onto my clean frame rail before I could get it to squirt out the (clogged) nozzles.  I have yet to use the washer system since I purchased the car in 2007.

32209021.jpg

32209020.jpg

32209022.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I believe I got my pump from Autohaus AZ..  It is a little larger than the original. You must swap the brackets by removing the (4) screws.  I replaced the pump and some hose, then filled my bottle with some fancy colored fluid.  It leaked out onto my clean frame rail before I could get it to squirt out the (clogged) nozzles.  I have yet to use the washer system since I purchased the car in 2007.

32209021.jpg

32209020.jpg

32209022.jpg

Hopefully won't need to use my wipers either. but good to have a working pump and wipers, especially for those longer trips --- :)

Thanks jgerock appreciate the info.