• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002 Touring Worth

CR_MOE

Hello everyone, I've had my 02 Touring for about 9 years now but due to health reasons I need to sell it. Me (and the car) are in Costa Rica (Central America) but I might drive it up to Texas.

Here are some specs:
VIN: 3461978

Manufactured January 10th, 1974

Original color: Inca Orange

The car is sold as shown with a spare front euro bumper, 2 spare Touring roundies (complete), 1 spare set of touring windows (front, back, sides, etc. ), Zender front spoiler fiberglass copy.

• E21 5 speed overdrive transmision

• Alpina 13x6 wheels

• new Sumitomo 185/60/R13 tires

• Weber 32/36 DGAV

Engine overhauled less than 10K KMs ago, standard bearing crankshaft, overbored to 90.2mm with Max Sil Pistons. Everything replaced except for crankshaft, camshaft and piston rods.

1001550_693192160695327_515816546_n_zps6

DSC09420.jpg

DSC09421.jpg

DSC09424.jpg

DSC09426.jpg

What do you think is a fair asking price?

Mauricio Liscano

1974 2002 Touring

Wow, that offer matches your screen name.  Lowballer...

Wow is right. For someone with a Zappa lyric in their sig line, I would have guessed you'd have a sense of humor. Play nice, and don't be one yourself.

O.P., get a credible, detailed apprasial, and that would be a good starting point. Too many variables to give an accurate answer from a few pics. Good luck!

71 2002

85 M635

89 327is

98 M3

IMO, I think that $4,500 is VERY fair price delivered in Texas.  I'll have a bank check ready when you arrive!  Let me know your schedule.

It's about 2000 miles, 6 border crossings, some of which are not very nice. How about I give you $4500, the car and my first born son?

You must really think hispanics will bend over backwards for a buck huh? 

Mauricio Liscano

1974 2002 Touring

In my opinion, for that car and goodies, near $20K would still be reasonable. Of, course I own one and consider it priceless. Best car I have ever owned, and it has over 250,000 KM on it.

Hope you can get a good price for it, it goes to a deserving owner, and your health improves.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

$20K......

230KM on my 74 Touring!!

3410619 - 74 1802 Verona Touring

3460120 - 74 Verona Touring....... (Sold) sent off to LA.

2760306 - Ultimate driving machine Skidmark 204 car. 72 Inka (Sold)

Formerly the old and slow division of Skidmark Racing. 

Wow is right. For someone with a Zappa lyric in their sig line, I would have guessed you'd have a sense of humor. Play nice, and don't be one yourself.

O.P., get a credible, detailed apprasial, and that would be a good starting point. Too many variables to give an accurate answer from a few pics. Good luck!

Sorry, I just didn't find any humor in that. Not trying to be a jerk. I see what you are saying. :) 

Hope you get a good price for that car

Ben in Denver

2000 Touring INKA 3357390