• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 W/manual Trans And Air

strictlyvanagon

Go to craigslist western Mass. auto parts for sale Sept. 1 for the first 12 pictures of my car. Will be available to LOCAL buyer with easy tow away capacity. Car is about to be partsed out. When I am done removing useing/selling parts I will sell this car with good, clean , Mass. title. Car has good rockers, very good rear quarters, good trunk area, very decent nose and fenders, not very good driver's door, passenger door is for sale so might not be included. Dash for sale so might not be included. Front seats crap, rear seat going in my car maybe. I have seen VERY little of the underside--chassis yet but will report after I jack it up. Why this ad you ask???? If you have a crashed or rusted car this would be a GOOD car to swap many of your parts over to and then spruce up. Will have to be towed. Might be able to tow to you not more than 100 miles for extra cost. PLEASE DO NOT CALL me if you are not driving distance from Amherst/Belchertown Mass. I might consider selling the car soon whole but I do not really want to bother. People will show up with NO cash in their pocket look at the car, offer money and then go home and start selling various items they own to pay for the car someday!!! Done that been there!! I would end up getting full payment some day before Y3K and then my lawn will end up getting damaged by some home made trailer. No thank you- not going to go there again! More pictures available. This car should NOT be a parts car! When I remove a bunch of parts I will offer it to 2002 nuts like us for between $300 and $800 CASH ONLY depending on how much I remove. CALL---NOT TYPE 925-322-3424 in Amherst/Belchertown Mass.

Year: 1976

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

For more pictures showcasing the body taken more recently than my other pictures go to Boston craigslist-cars for sale and view the new pictures with one interior picture. If someone would post a link or transfer the pictures here I thank you muchly in advance. If I knew how to do either action I would. In the end if no one wants to fix up my body with their parts this car will go to a scrapper. Again IGNORE the posted price of $500. It will be priced at $300-$800 depending how it ends up looking. PHONE CALLS ONLY!!!! NO TEXTING!!!! CALL 925-322-3424 in Amherst/Belchertown Mass.

• 2 weeks later...