• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Favorite Color '02?

mikebontoft

post-39527-0-93437500-1380852888_thumb.jLove that Inka!

Better then a third brake light or daytime running lights for getting people's attention.

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder,    2004 BMW R1150RT,  
76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

I'd love to say Sahara, but that wouldn't be totally honest.  I'd probably have to say Baikal. I have always wanted a blue car, but I settle for something else every time...   My grandpa's blue Marquis which I briefly owned does NOT count.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

If you like blue, I think "Atlantik" is very under-rated.  I love that color!  It's really hard choosing a favorite '02 color (at least it is for me personally).  I'm like most on here...it would be best to have one of each! :) 

I'd love to say Sahara, but that wouldn't be totally honest.  I'd probably have to say Baikal. I have always wanted a blue car, but I settle for something else every time...   My grandpa's blue Marquis which I briefly owned does NOT count.

Edited by 02fanatic

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Originally, it was Golf, as that was my first 02's color. Over time I have become a fan of about any color that is well done. I would say especially Lawrence's Teal Blue or whatever it is. Bill's Pikachu. I even like Sahara and Nevada when well done. I guess my favorite factory color is Chamonix);

• 2 weeks later...

+1 on Agave, 1st 02 I ever saw was agave with tobacco interior. Will never forget it.

Just about to start a 73 baikal restoration. Original colour all black with a motley black sparkly carpet. Was thinking of tobacco .. What is the correct trim / seat / dash / plastics / etc ...

Also is there a library of members cars ?

This is my second 02 with many years in between. Very excited !!

Cheers.

Also is there a library of members cars?

There are many threads discussing colors, exterior & interior. There is also a Gallery section - click the tab at the top.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif