• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 Complete Car For Sale Or Trade

slt02

I have a 1976 BMW 2002 automatic that is in decent shape however I do not have a title for it. It sat at a friends house for almost 20 years before I saved it. I have had the car almost 5 years but have not begun to work on it. I am considering selling the car whole but if there is no interest I will be parting it out.

The car has spent the last 5 years in my garage in South Lake Tahoe and it's time I do something with it. I am willing to negotiate towing the car to you within a 4 hour radius. Car ran when it was parked but the carburetor will need to be rebuilt and the transmission will need a new filter and fluid. Please email me with any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

I know these pics aren't the best quality so I will be uploading better pics within the week. I am trying to sell the car but would be open to trades of just about anything. Don't be afraid to make an offer!

Thanks for looking,

Jack

squirrel24k@yahoo.com

ebay id: squirrel24k

Year: 1976

Make: BMW

Model: 2002