• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Tii Superb Condition Restored And Near Perfect - Sunroof.

LEMANS89

I want to sell my recently complete 2002tii to fund another project. I recently completed my list and now have nothing to due in the garage and have no reason to hide from my wife in the garage. Please call me for details or email for details and pictures. The highlights are:

1. Car was taken down to bare skeleton and rebuild with brand new BMW bodywork

2. The car was then renewed mechanically - the engine has been inspected and cylinder head rebuilt, FI remanufactured, new throttle body, 320 radiator, engine was opened and inspected - bottom-end was perfect so nothing was required. New water pump etc. Car has Topend intake runners in metal - the plastic ones are in a box, also topend intake and air filter - stock one in a box. 4 speed trans was renewed and rear end rebuilt (3.64 non LSD).

3. Suspension was rebuilt with new from control arms and new bushings. New Bilstein Sport shocks all around. New from Brake rotors, rebuilt front rotors. Panasport 15" Wheels.

4. Interior - redone Carillo buckets, new carpet, sound deadening, new defroster fan, LED lights in cluster - dash is perfect, Tii clock does not work. New Headlines

Lots of $$ spent on this car - 118k miles from new. INKA/black - Inka has pearl metal tone to it. Livens it up a lot and looks spectacular.

Year: 1972

Make: BMW

Model: 2002tii

Body and Interior: 1. Car was taken down to bare skeleton and rebuild with brand new BMW bodywork.

4. Interior - redone Carillo buckets, new carpet, sound deadening, new defroster fan, LED lights in cluster - dash is perfect, Tii clock does not work. New Headlines

Engine and Drivetrain: 2. The car was then renewed mechanically - the engine has been inspected and cylinder head rebuilt, FI remanufactured, new throttle body, 320 radiator, engine was opened and inspected - bottom-end was perfect so nothing was required. New water pump etc. C

Suspension, Brakes: 3. Suspension was rebuilt with new from control arms and new bushings. New Bilstein Sport shocks all around. New from Brake rotors, rebuilt front rotors. Panasport 15" Wheels.

• 3 weeks later...