• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fs: 1971 1600 $5850 Milwaukee, Wi

TCD

Recently purchased from the 2nd Owner who purchased it in 1983! I am not a 1600/2002 expert but it seems stock. PO was a mechanic who rebuilt the engine. It currently runs great. Tranny/clutch are also working fine. Car drives nicely and behaves like what I would expect from a stock 40 year old car with no sway bars. The brakes need refreshing. They currently stop the car but they should get new rubber lines and caliper rebuilding. Car comes with new Balo front rotors and pads. Rear drums work fine.

The car has recently received a new gas tank. I installed a new muffler and tires last week. I cleaned it up and have done nothing else. The new owner can decide what direction to take the car. It's a terrific base for a driver, concours or track car.

All the lights are working properly. The speedo/odometer work properly. The odo indicates 78,xxxx miles. The coolant temp and fuel level gauges are inop. The heater works!

All the important parts of the car are rust free. The underside of the car is amazingly dry. I have taken a picture of nearly all the blemishes. 48 pictures can be found at the link provided.

This is an amazingly clean unrestored and unmolested example. It's priced fairly. No need to ship a car from Cali with this one located in Milwaukee, WI.

Call/Text Todd at 914-246-9736 with inquiries.

http://www.turbochargingdynamics.com/Gallery/view.php?gallery_id=60

1714_1383528114.jpg

1731_1383538160.jpg

1725_1383533807.jpg

Year: 1971

Make: BMW

Model: 1600