• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Faq Grill Badges

zinz

• 3 months later...

So i really like the chosen logo also. To hold us over i want to have the logo built into a high quality window sticker.

Should price be reasonable, and if i can get permission, i will pay to have 50 made, take a few for my own use, and donate the rest for selling through the faq store, with all profits to the faq.

P.s. Steve, i think your pm capacity is full.

Edited by gliding_serpent

1973 2002Tii (Pacific Blue)

1984 911 3.2 Carrera (Platnum Metallic)

2009 328xi (Black Sapphire Metallic)

2010 Mazda Speed3 (Black Metallic)

• Administrators

So i really like the chosen logo also. To hold us over i want to have the logo built into a high quality window sticker.

Should price be reasonable, and if i can get permission, i will pay to have 50 made, take a few for my own use, and donate the rest for selling through the faq store, with all profits to the faq.

P.s. Steve, i think your pm capacity is full.

You would think that I would give myself a higher quota, but no, i didn't.  It i cleared now and you can PM me if needed. 

I am actually still working on the badges and also the stickers. Both should be available within a month.

steve K.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store