• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So What Do You Look Like?...

jrkoupe

tr4? ..good looking ride......and a Stag...schweet..ooops..on second thought...mgb?

always loved that silver stripe across the bonnet.

Close, the red car is a TR250, TR4 body, TR6 motor, one year only model, the stripe is stock,  they put it on so it would look different than the car it replaced.  And the second one is an MGB, 79 with the big, ugly rubber bumpers, not the best year for the car, sold it pretty quickly.

Lincoln, NE

74 2002

68 Triumph TR250

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car Nesset!  I like Pastellblau. 

Hey, you should chime in on this thread
http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/129504-your-car-is-around-40-years-old-how-old-are-you/
According to your profile, you might just be the youngest one on here.
Happy belated birthday, by the way :)

Edit:  I like Fjord as well!... and Atlantikblau... and Baikal... and Riviera...  

Edited by '76Mintgrun'02

Nice car Nesset! I like Pastellblau.

Hey, you should chime in on this thread

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/129504-your-car-is-around-40-years-old-how-old-are-you/

According to your profile, you might just be the youngest one on here.

Happy belated birthday, by the way :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! But close on the color, it's actually fjord blue! But same diferance. Already posted on the thread. At the time never saw another 15 year old on there. But 16 and moving on with life now!

76' Fjord Daily SOLD

1986 528e 5 speed Daily

"I don't have a piece of sh*t so I have to envy yours!" - Ferris Bueller

sure doesnt come across as fjord....love that color

Weird I don't have a picture of the engine bay. The color tag sticker thingy says Fjord then something else in German. The car was sitting in the original owners yard for 25 years. So the paint is no where near not faded. I will post a pic of the paint color tag when I get home to the car!

76' Fjord Daily SOLD

1986 528e 5 speed Daily

"I don't have a piece of sh*t so I have to envy yours!" - Ferris Bueller

Nup ,not Spuds dog but nearly as mad , though very old in that pic , now no longer with us. The Mustang from what i remember is an original Ford team car imported into Australia by Alan Moffat  from the US, who was test driver of the works cars in the USA and Canada. Alan raced the car in Australia as the Coke Cola Mustang and won just about everything with it. A great guy to chat with as well at the Classic meetings that he gets to. New dog is Mavis .post-45190-0-38690400-1384738024_thumb.j

I obviously have pics of me with the tii, but I can't resist posting:

--the classic Lotus position

--the real Lotus position

--the less angry Lotus position

I love the lotus positions. I may not have reached the proper level of automotive enlightenment to attain the classic position :)

Ian
'76 M2

'02 325iT