• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

8X13Mm Fule Line Substitute

CRMonty

74 02Tii

Middle of Restoration

3/8 hose does not easily fit the fuel pump coming from tank. I was not able to get a larger hose thru the hole in the trunk.( I can get the 3/8 hose on.)

Is there a new metric fuel line that may work?

74 Tii

79 CJ7

58 Cushman Eagle

Just found at Rogers Tii. I have found most of correct part local but not the metric hose. Thanks

Just found at Rogers Tii. I have found most of correct part local but not the metric hose. Thanks

74 Tii

79 CJ7

58 Cushman Eagle

jgerock,

not that I've changed that hose a zillion times, but I've never had that much effort necessary to slide the hose through that hole.

I am now curious as to the outside diameter of the hose you show in that picture.

AND I need to crawl underneath and verify what hose I actually installed ..... hmmmm.

Cheers,

Carl

jgerock,

not that I've changed that hose a zillion times, but I've never had that much effort necessary to slide the hose through that hole.

I am now curious as to the outside diameter of the hose you show in that picture.

AND I need to crawl underneath and verify what hose I actually installed ..... hmmmm.

Cheers,

Carl

IIRC - the new hose is 12mm I.D. x 18mm O.D. so the factory pipe in the body is a tight fit with new hose.  I have since changed my factory tii fuel pump to the in-tank E30 unit.

pics1092010033.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"