• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Bmw 2002 - $2750

areallygoodname

1973 BMW 2002

$2,750 OBO

Located in Salt Lake City, UT

Car runs and drives.

Automatic Transmission but I have a stock 4 speed manual and can have it installed for $300 if you like.

Air conditioning (not tested)

Stock 2.0l inline 4 cylinder engine

Brakes don't work - mechanic (Ippei) replaced the brake cylinder, re-filled the fuel lines, and has inspected the whole car says the calipers are seized.

Mileage is unknown and/or unverifiable since these cars didn't have 6 digit speedometers.

VIN # 2533648

Zero to very little floor-pan rust.

The rear shock-mount towers are rust free and are the most common place for rust concern (hardest to replace). See pictures.

Flat trunk panels under the spare tire is the only major rusted area I could find (and is really easy to replace).

Front bumper isn't on the car, but I have it.

Nose, side panels, and rear quarter panels are all rust free. I've had an offer for $1300 just for the nose and front panels.

I bought this with two other 2002's as a group deal out of Oregon two months ago.

This one had the best condition interior. It also had the best condition wiring harness of the three.

Two rear tires are blizzak studded snow tires.

Call or text - Jon. 801-471-nine666

Original ad here: http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/4221093846.html

Year: 1973

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

Body and Interior: Original interior. Rough condition as pictured.

Engine and Drivetrain: Original 4 cylinder engine and transmission.

Suspension, Brakes: As described.