• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crosson9

Yep, copper pipe cap from the local hardware store, pushed into a short section of hose and held by a hose clamp fits into the common sizes of radiator hose. Not so sure for the smaller hoses. You might think the cap needs a bead or lip to hold solid, but I have not found this to be the case.

--Fred

'74tii (Colorado) track car

'69ti (Black/Red/Yellow) rolling resto track car

'73tii (Fjord....RIP)

Found a 1" plug in the plumbing section of Home Depot along with an 18"x1.25" piece of thick walled hose. Final solution shown below. Tore ass around town this morning for about 40mins and no leaks. You guys are a huge help with all my 02 issues. Thank you! -T.J.

post-41641-0-71946200-1387135648_thumb.j

post-41641-0-66923600-1387135664_thumb.j

-T.J.

Looks good. A little Brasso once a year... I would have used a smaller hose clamp, but that works.

I used Home Depot PVC plumbing bits to cobble up adapters for the air horns on a pair of Weber 40s - a perfect fit for the ti style round rubber bellows.