• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Are Your 2002 Plans For 2014???

Dabliz02

• Receive '71 Inka with M20 and Panasports currently on truck between FL and OR

Carve canyons here in the Columbia River Gorge

Find someone else to drive it while I take photos

Autocross and/or HDPE at PIR and ORP

Install a heater if possible before next winter

Installing the 5 speed that's been sitting on the garage floor was put on the front burner three weeks ago when the vibration I was feeling was pinned down the input shaft bearing of the old 4 speed... Had just bought a 3.91 LSD, so that was swapped in last week while we waited on the last of the transmission parts.

It should be all ready to put two black patches of rubber on the parking lot tomorrow night!

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

I spend a couple of months in the Seattle area every late summer/fall.  Like to connect with local 02'ers out there.  Not too many in South Dakota.  Thanks for the invite.  

During my (work) visit to SD last year, I saw and heard lots of pickup trucks and "ricers" with coffee-can exhausts. Amazing sky though..

IMG_0831_zps44a9b3ed.jpg

IMG_0830_zpsd8ca869e.jpg

And...these guys

IMG_8912_zps6828b3bf.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I spend a couple of months in the Seattle area every late summer/fall.  Like to connect with local 02'ers out there.  Not too many in South Dakota.  Thanks for the invite.  

We have ourselves a nice little community out here. We like visitors! 

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

Get the Megasquirt that I built over the winter installed on the M42 and see if I can get it started!

THEN, drive it to the Kohler Classic at Road America (last time I tried the head & car went up in a ball of steam, thus the switch to a M42)

'69 1600 M42

'13 500 Abarth

Good to see lots of people busy cracking away at their lists!!!!

I may need to add to the list attend Bimmerfest in Pasadena due to the fact i met someone willing to fund my trip to show off my 2002  :)

Beast 02- '74 2002
Beast 35- '11 135i
The Twins!!!
O=00=O