• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Are Your 2002 Plans For 2014???

Dabliz02

Tidy up the little things from the motor build and get to 120 WHP before the drive to Vintage.  Maybe add some rear speakers via the stalled out reproduction hat tray project.  Address the bubbly paint on the front valance that has developed over the last year. 

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Finish building the engine and tranny.

I want the first dual row cam gear in the door so I can finish building my motor, Andrew. My 02 is getting lonely without a heart  :lol: I wanna see yours go Vroom too!!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Get the damned thing painted, get the engine in, make it go, get it road-certified, and drive it. I've been waiting for one reason or another since 2010Q4, and it's do-or-die time now. I'm sick of having to shake my head when people ask me if I have my old Bimmer on the road yet.

I have my eye on a Pantera, and most likely would be able to achieve buying one in the next 2-3 years. I need to make the '02 go so it either pushes those nasty thoughts out of my head or convinces me they're not so nasty after all. 

'73 Türkis 2002 touring
'99 530d touring

'00 VW new Beetle 1.8t

Get the damned thing painted, get the engine in, make it go, get it road-certified, and drive it. I've been waiting for one reason or another since 2010Q4, and it's do-or-die time now. I'm sick of having to shake my head when people ask me if I have my old Bimmer on the road yet.

I have my eye on a Pantera, and most likely would be able to achieve buying one in the next 2-3 years. I need to make the '02 go so it either pushes those nasty thoughts out of my head or convinces me they're not so nasty after all. 

Mmmm, Pantera! Good lookin' car! There's a Red one for sale around here somewhere...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

• 2 weeks later...