• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We Need Everyone's Help Please

JohnBarlow

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!! MAJOR THEFT ALERT!!!

Last night our HB location had our CAR HAULER WITH TWO BMW RACE CARS ****STOLEN****:( 

Help us prove the power of Facebook and track these criminals down! As primetime cable suggests, most crimes need to be solved within the first 48 hours. Please share this post along with the pictures to all of your friends. Maybe one of you was wondering why you saw the Coast Motor Werk trailer pulling into your neighborhood at 3am as you were getting home from church. 

Any information is valuable at this point. Please help those who work hard for their toys bring justice to those who steal for a living. If you have any insight please contact CMW at 714 894 9849. Surely this trailer and the rare cars within it will reach market soon.

1477964_632961836745602_262587607_n.jpg
1512773_632961893412263_1472952937_n.jpg
1525226_632961916745594_913196924_n.jpg

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

any pics of the cars too?

+1

vintage car racing is a small community.  detailed pics of cars, logbook numbers (stamped on cage), rare parts etc would be useful even if they show up painted or parted out somewhere.

thieves probably just wanted the trailer and tools, or thought there were newer, more marketable, cars inside.

2xM3

I'll keep my eye out in Ellensburg, WA. Probably wont be up here though...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Border patrol  Surveillance cameras, gas stations, stores, banks, docks, cal trans, parking lots all have em down south, network 

250px-Surveillance_quevaal.jpg

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way

I am in Colorado, and will keep an eye out for it... but I have a feeling it isn't headed east... more likely south. 
I agree with the others though... we need information on the cars, and what kind of customizations or special parts to look for. 

Good luck, and may justice be swift!

I love this thing!

Agreed on the Jalopnik suggestion those guys are like an army and have solved a lot of crimes.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Let's hope the thieves are dumb enough to submit the cars to Bring a Trailer!

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite