• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will It Fit Down The Chimney?

Stuart

A lot of fuel, oil and filters to get to all the events on the 2014 schedule.

We have 4 chimneys with 8 flues.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Wolfgang got an early Christmas present--a 19mm front swaybar with urethane bushings--actually it's a hand-me-down from Lugwig, which got a nice 22mm bar late last year--just don't tell Wolfgang.  Swaybar went down the chimney slick as could be.

Ludwig has a nice 3.64 LSD waiting for me to find enough time to install...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

at the least small bumpers on my 74 - from there, possibly carpet and additional sound deadening - after that it will be all about the paint.  she looks good now but.................. you know what I mean - it is truly an illness - too bad Obamacare won't cover it

Jeff

Obamacare just might cover it, register him as Ludwig Von Wolfgang, a 40 year old illegal from Germany who has never worked a day in his life, oh and is realy good with tech stuff like cell phones ipads etc, get him in on last minute register and they will never know, let them know he needs a drivers license and voter reg card and youre golden

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way

Point of order: (as we used to say during our fraternity meetings)  Aren't we supposed to be talking '02's on this forum?  Politics is not part of the mix here.  Or has something changed on the FAQ??

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I agree.  Let's keep it about the cars.

Denker what fraternity and school?

SPIKE:   I was a business school student at the University of Cincinnati (Go Bearcats!!!) and a member of Phi Delta Theta Fraternity. Of course now I am a member of the FAQ fraternity, which is non-political.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

My Roundie got a 80 amp alternator and  bracket upgrade, new (used) front turn signals, new clutch and bearings, and manual choke retrofit on my 32/36 weber carb. All within the last 30 days, not a bad haul this year.

As this is my daily driver, I work on her every weekend. Time well spent.

Merry Christmas to all.

g.

Gil. Hernandez
'73 2002 - Fjord Blue
Austin, TX