• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

I'm afraid if I don't start driving this car more I will get the urge to sell it! I can "NOT" let that happen. I need to wrap this project up and get this damn car out of my garage back on the road. 

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

Drove down to my parents house 350 miles away. This is on Wolf Creek pass.

34EA471B-4398-4F14-B10C-2F92263BB4F4_zps

And yes my side mirror was "barely bumped" into by a clumsy friend.

Edited by Harland
needed to add a sentence

bmw2002walnut,st_opt (1).jpg

74' 2002

• 3 weeks later...

Geeez... how I would love to own a CS like above!!
Out of my league though, so guess I'll have to settle with my old E3 for straight-6 thrills...  ;)

I recently put a massive 2400 miles on my '66 in only 7 days, as I drove her from Glossop in the UK to the Bavaria Tour in Oberammergau, Germany and then of course back again after a handful of days in the Alps.  After that she needed a little tlc!  Earlier this week I finally finished cleaning her thoroughly inside and out.  Treated her to an oil change too just for good measure, and even started detailing the engine bay, which I now wish I had done before showing her at Bavaria Tour.
Anyway, once having her nice and shiny again, I just had to take her for a little cruise along the Snake Pass in the Peak District...  B)

IMG_1187_zps9akzrlsi.jpg

Edited by 02Anders

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

DSC04030.JPGDSC04028.JPGDSC04020.JPG

The pictures are from the first day of the Bavaria Tour, we did 2835 miles through 7 countries trouble free in my tii, had a great time with new friends driving on fantastic roads. The beer wasn't bad either.

Hi Jay,

Stunning pics!!
Your tii simply looks gorgeous in Pastel blue and on those 13" Bottletops.  That backdrop isn't half bad either of course...  ;)
Thx for excellent company on Bavaria Tour!  Really hope to see you soon again for some event in the UK.

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.

• 2 weeks later...