• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

Met up with a couple of 02 buds and drove the twisty mountain highway from Vancouver to Whistler and back. The beauty of this shot is the snowcaps.  Cars are pretty cool too.

@BCbryan 74 Inka tii only has 60K original miles on it.  His dad bought it in 76 and pampered it like part of the family.  SO CLEAN!

If anyone has seen the "It's Hip To Be Square" fridge magnet from Hagerty.  That's @BCbryancar.

Whistler Run2.jpg

Edited by PaulTWinterton
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

73 Inka Tii #2762958

6 hours ago, PaulTWinterton said:

Met up with a couple of 02 buds and drove the twisty mountain highway from Vancouver to Whistler and back. The beauty of this shot is the snowcaps.  Cars are pretty cool too.

@BCbryan 74 Inka tii only has 60K original miles on it.  His dad bought it in 76 and pampered it like part of the family.  SO CLEAN!

If anyone has seen the "It's Hip To Be Square" fridge magnet from Hagerty.  That's @BCbryancar.

Whistler Run1.jpg

Looks like fun day.  I am officially mothballed,  getting geared up for the move.  Tuck them away for the rain tomorrow. 

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002

My 1970 BMW 2002. Bought it for $800 a couple years back as a "rolling shell project".  I love wrenching on this thing.

20200521_171253.jpg

Instagram: @LowKeyBuilds 

YouTube: Low Key Builds

• Like 7

Rich Elliott >> 1970 BMW 2002 >> a.k.a. LowKeyBuilds

>> CLICK HERE to check out and subscribe my build progress on YouTube! 

>> CLICK HERE to check out and follow my build on Instagram!

lowkey-60.png.f37d29a345edd0b40683374af6de942c.png

15 hours ago, PaulTWinterton said:

Are you back on the road soon?  More drives coming up.

No, not likely,  I have about 6 more weeks in Vancouver,  then Toronto.  The downside is that I will miss the folks here,  I have met some really great people who I will miss.   The upside.  I get to see the great folks there.. and I get my garage back.  Sharing a garage and converting the car to Turbo is close to impossible here in Vancouver. I plan or posting some video's of my work in T.O.   I hope that I get one more Spanish Banks before I go. 

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002

Took the FunMobile over the Susten Pass after a valve adjustment, new electric fan, and sporting 5 1/2" steelies and chrome hubcaps... She was singin' high Cs the whole way!

Susten Pass June 2020 (1).jpg

Susten Pass June 2020 (3).jpg

image.png

• Like 9

1972 BMW Inka 2002Tii  ?

1974 BMW Turkis 3.0 CSi ?

1972 MBZ Weiss 280SE 4.5 

2006 BMW Cobalt 530i (38,700 m original)

• 3 weeks later...