• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

Put a set of 15X7 ET26 MSW open lug basketweaves with new 195/50-15 tires on my 74 tii. I'm liking the look even though I hate cleaning basketweaves with a passion.  2198.thumb.jpg.55c4b8e8436f86925ffed5253a472c00.jpg

Edited by Gordon
  • Like 4

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I like the color.  Is that the Ceylon Gold (007) color (looks slightly more yellow but could be the light)?  While not original, I do like the stainless exhaust system - a very finished look.   I assume it goes all the way thru?   Are they the Michelin spec'd tires?  GOOD job!!

On 1/1/2023 at 5:21 AM, Gordon said:

Put a set of 15X7 ET26 MSW open lug basketweaves with new 195/50-15 tires on my 74 tii. I'm liking the look even though I hate cleaning basketweaves with a passion.  2198.thumb.jpg.55c4b8e8436f86925ffed5253a472c00.jpg

Super classy in Sahara! What seats do we have going on in there? 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NickVyse said:

Not that sort of LSD, reckon it would hinder traction and be more than a little distracting. But the journey was about 6 hours, so that's about right 🙂

Every time I hear someone talk about the LSD in their car I can't help but think about the subject lol

1967 2000 #1326213 SOLD / 1972 2002 Verona - insurance loss / 1962 700 Luxus SOLD / 1975 530i Malaga SOLD

http://nk2000project.blogspot.com/

"Rust Never Sleeps"

Nice contrast of colors!  Photographically, I would only make one comment - if you have any adjustment tools or phone apps (eg Snapseed), I would “darken” that large white canopy above the car.  Or crop.  Beautiful looking car - how about some other shots…?

• Like 1