• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Beauty Shots

bluebmw

Don't suppose that you have a build thread on that truck?  I would definitely come and kick the tyres on that if I was in the same time zone. 

Got any detailed photos of things like the floor of the bed and the treatment of the sides (are they clad in steel?). 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

Don't suppose that you have a build thread on that truck?  I would definitely come and kick the tyres on that if I was in the same time zone. 

Got any detailed photos of things like the floor of the bed and the treatment of the sides (are they clad in steel?). 

we got the truck a few years ago from another forum member, Andy Stuckey, he had it built...i did a quick search to get you started on finding more pics while he was building it...

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/index.php?s=cbea30c09bc957451427ad0ab8814431&app=googlecse#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Andy%20Stuckey%20truck

here are a couple of pics i had...the truck in black with the hood up is what it looked like when we got it...if you look enough, you'll find pics of the original lime green he painted it

post-9202-0-89401700-1405128924_thumb.jp

post-9202-0-84131200-1405128950_thumb.jp

the car was originally a red 71...when we got it we repainted it to what you see , gutted the black interior and plastered our touches on it...the only body work we did was weld up an operable tailgate...which prevented hanging a rear bumper...we preferred a rear bumper over the tailgate

etsy - are those interiors all custom done by you? Both of those two cars' interiors are gorgeous. And the truck, well, that's something else! :)

Edited by mattio523

-Mattio523

1976 BMW 2002

etsy - are those interiors all custom done by you? Both of those two cars' interiors are gorgeous. And the truck, well, that's something else! :)

all of the cars i've posted pics of so far are all my fault....i leather covered the dash and console of the truck, made the carpets for them all and anything else custom, unusual or different about the interior [or exteriors] is my work...i picked the paint colors when steve painted the truck, picked the wheels, seats, colors...

Jace..the stance of the ute hasn't changed from when we got it...you'd have to ask andy what was done to lower it...