• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dieter's Replacement. (If That's Possible)

Jim_75Sahara

post-9209-0-36964600-1388164663_thumb.jppost-9209-0-58711400-1388164676_thumb.jp

Finally!  I cleaned it up and I'm ready to show it off. We have had lousy weather in Ohio since I bought this beauty from a BMW enthusiast in Avon, IN off of Craigslist.  Seems all things automotive, I buy or sell in Indiana or the Indianapolis area.  I have not named this one.  I may drop the naming habit. I am no longer doing the vanity plate as you can see.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Could name it Cy since it's a ci. Then again could just call it The 328.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

We'll done Jim! I love the color... Looks a little more lively than Sahara! Hope you enjoy it for many miles...

Happy new year, keep in touch...

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Aaron:  I've always wanted a blue BMW.  The best I could manage over the years was a blue '86 Mercury Marquis handed down to me from my grandfather years ago.   I may end up at Eureka Springs. More likely that I'll make it to V@ V though.  Best of luck to you.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 3 weeks later...