• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2014 Midamerica 02 Fest

BoBlack

Just reserved a room--after 2013, when my '02 didn't get to even one event, I'm determined to make it up to the poor thing in 2014. Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting others, since I've never made it to this fest.

BTW, I'm in the market for a 3.91 LSD, if anyone would like to bring one along to Arkansas for me...

-Dave

PS--Wait, is it April or May? The days of the week match up for April, but a graphic on the Fest site says May...

Edited by dlhoovler

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

No local 2002 activity in this neck of the woods, closest we have is European car night couple times a year sponsored by the Porsche club, have heard rumors of local 2002s, but they are all squirreled away in garages awaiting restoration.   I have it penciled in, can make it in a strong days drive, or two days of leisurely driving.  Sounds like a hoot, and should be a pretty good time of year, weatherwise.

Greg

Lincoln, NE

74 2002

68 Triumph TR250

Reservations confirmed. New car about 90 % complete and will be ready for her first trip.

Looking forward to the best truly Vintage BMW meeting in the country.  If you haven't ever attended this event it is time to mark one off of your "bucket list".   Bo and Barb are wonderful host and work very hard at making this a Great event.  Eureka Springs is a nice place to bring your wife and have an enjoyable weekend.

Hope to see you there.

Randy Anderson

Lisa and I are bringing Sputter fresh from its restoration (work in progress image attached).

Aside from having a squeaky clean car (except for the bugs collected along the way from the Werk Shop), we will have another data point on the "can a modded tii motor be tuned to run smoothly?" debate.  I sent the motor to Top End Performance, and it now has a 284 cam, a bit of porting, etc.  It is going to suck if it doesn't idle worth a darn, but soon we'll see.

It will be our first MidAm, and we look forward to meeting the people and seeing the cars.

J

post-39317-0-54723800-1392249252_thumb.j

post-39317-0-58714300-1392249263_thumb.j

post-39317-0-65768800-1392249273_thumb.j

Edited by kaptanoglu

74 2002tii (Sputter) - Not entirely stock - Over 18K miles since full restoration in 2014

15 BMW X5 diesel (the bombed out roads of Houston finally won)

Keith has made a video of activities from the last 6 events. Will give you a great idea of the fun that goes on

Great job Keith

Great event, great cars, great people!!!!!!

The video says it is blocked by some management company. Did anyone else get this?

Never mind,changed some settings. Sweet video. Looks like a lot of fun!

Edited by GoFaSSter

1975 BMW 2002 Fjord

Keith has made a video of activities from the last 6 events.   Will give you a great idea of the fun that goes on

Great job Keith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWdupSBco1M&feature=youtu.be

Great event, great cars, great people!!!!!!

Very nicely done!

Cheers,

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.