• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Bmw 2002 62000 Original Miles

So I purchased this gorgeous 72 2002 from the original owner with the intentions to do a full restoration. I have since purchased an M3 which will take up most of my time and resources.

It was meticulously maintained from the original owner as it was garage kept it's entire life with only 62000 original miles. This car is running and driving and can be driven while you do the restoration. The car is virtually rust free, frame is solid, car is straight. Front valance does show signs of slight rust which is typical for 2002's. Paint (Agave Green) is mostly original, Interior is 100% original. Matching numbers motor 4 speed trans etc.

This is a great car for any collector who appreciates unmodified classic BMW's. Any serious buyers please email for more information. Weather has been uncooperative as of late so will post better pictures as soon as the Sun pops out.

Location: Middlesex, NJ<br />Year: 1972<br />Make: BMW<br />Model: 2002<br />Body and Interior: Original<br />Engine and Drivetrain: Original<br />Suspension, Brakes: Original<br />