• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Book Of Torque Settings

Hans

Trying to help, but with the new site I still can't can't find the FAQ section. In that section there is great list of torque values.

Maybe my kids could figure out where the FAQ's are?

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

The FAQs are listed under the FORUMS heading, but I don't see torque values there. Its not my PDF, so I'm reluctant to move it there. But if you search "torque values" in this forum, I think you'll find hits. Just in the last days. I'd just like to complete my Blue Book. But yes, its sad when you need a 10 year old to show you how to use your phone.

I tried "torques values" and came up with 0 matches.

It's here somewhere, common Ray where is it?

Don

Don

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

I tried this Google search,   bmw 2002 book  torque   

found this:  http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/140227-torque-specifications-from-blue-books/

at the bottom of the spreadsheet, be sure to note the many & various tabs:  click on them to see other values.

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner

Thanks OO, I may have to print a new copy, I would have NEVER found it.

Don

Don

Beammmer - within the last two days, water pump and subframe torque. Links to various sites.

Beammmer - within the last two days, water pump and subframe torque. Links to various sites. The search function is not as helpful as Google.

I tried "torques values" and came up with 0 matches.

It's here somewhere, common Ray where is it?

Don

probably because you left the search as "this topic" instead of selecting "forums" for your search.  if you put torques values in search box and search the forums you get tons of results.   even though "torques" should not be plural.

2xM3

probably because you left the search as "this topic" instead of selecting "forums" for your search.  if you put torques values in search box and search the forums you get tons of results.   even though "torques" should not be plural.

Pretty sure I used "torque value". Thanks, someday I'll figure it out, or I will continue to ask stupid questions... And what about the kittens?

Don

Don

Pretty sure I used "torque value". Thanks, someday I'll figure it out, or I will continue to ask stupid questions... And what about the kittens?

Don

i was just going by what you put in your post..."torques".  ;)

apparently another kitten is gone..

2xM3