• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where Are Blunt's Parts?

ingramlee

I know Blunt is pretty active here so I try to buy from him when I can but too often there are things that are listed as not stocked when I try to purchase them. Examples, heater valve, brake shoe set, brake reservoir, oil drain plug, and washer pump are only a few. What am I doing wrong? Are these parts not stocked because they are not available or are they not stocked but Blunt can get them? Im confused. help 

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

My experience has been that if you send Blunt an email, and if that part exists, Blunt will get it for you at a very good price. I suggest you send Blunt an email explaining what it is you're looking for. You'll get a prompt, courteous, and informative response.

Edited by williamggruff

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Yes, from what I understand, only a subset of what he can get for you is actually listed and searchable on the website. So check with him directly if there is something you need that you believe is available and not NLA.

Henry

'72 2002 tii

Yeah.  Don't judge him for that site.  Last time I ordered a part, I tried that too.  Wasn't sure that the turn signal lever listed was what I needed.  I emailed him, he found the right part, billed me, I paid, and it was here after work the next day.  His shipping is faster than Amazon Prime, and they are 30 miles away.  

Oh, and that was his standard shipping.  I didn't pay for that.

Edited by eurotrash

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I agree with everyone else; his website is worthless compared to an email. How he keeps up, I don't know. Steve is amazing when it comes to getting you what you need when you need it at the price it's supposed to be. Though at times, I must admit, I wish the site was a little more refined so that I didn't have to bug him every time I forgot to order a random washer :)

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

My experience has been that if you send Blunt an email, and if that part exists, Blunt will get it for me at a very good price.  I suggest you send Blunt an email explaining what it is you're looking for.  You'll get a prompt, courteous, and informative response.

+1

I always email him my list of "wants"!

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Sorry guys  we are overwhelmed. Trying to build a better site but its a slow process. We have everything and will gladly get what you need and handle your order personally until the new improved site is done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Free!

Sorry guys  we are overwhelmed. Trying to build a better site but its a slow process. We have everything and will gladly get what you need and handle your order personally until the new improved site is done. Sorry for the inconvenience. Free ice cream with all orders over $5.

Edited by ray_koke

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

email works for me.  He will even respond on weekend and apologize about delays until Monday if he is out fishing or something.  How is that for service!

Edited by gliding_serpent

1973 2002Tii (Pacific Blue)

1984 911 3.2 Carrera (Platnum Metallic)

2009 328xi (Black Sapphire Metallic)

2010 Mazda Speed3 (Black Metallic)