• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where Are Blunt's Parts?

ingramlee

email works for me.  He will even respond on weekend and apologize about delays until Monday if he is out fishing or something.  How is that for service!

He's even sent me emails WHILE he was out fishing. now THAT is what I call service. :D

1974 Grey European Market BMW 2002 

1976 Yellow BMW 2002 "GOLDENROD" SOLD

1972 Yellow Austin Mini 1000

A bunch of Bikes...

Ive always been extremely satisfied with Blunt! I've got emails from him at 10PM west coast time before. Cant beat that service! It's about time to buy more parts again too LOL!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

He's even sent me emails WHILE he was out fishing. now THAT is what I call service. :D

Me too.

Man i should be looking at the shipping names more closely. This is why i think our world would be so much better with mom and pop shops. Blunt, ireland, aardvark.

Blunt refers me to Dave at aardvark for a lsd. He says "tell dave blunt refurred you. He will charge double".

1973 2002Tii (Pacific Blue)

1984 911 3.2 Carrera (Platnum Metallic)

2009 328xi (Black Sapphire Metallic)

2010 Mazda Speed3 (Black Metallic)

I listed my company name as "Biscuis is a Stud Inc"

I hope the old guy is still around. I met him in person once and lived to buy more parts another day.

It was a close call. I almost lost my shoelaces. And yes, I sent an e-mail with part numbers.

Ahlem

'76 2002

'90 M3

'90 535i 5 speed

'89 325is '91 318is

'87 325is

I am amazed at the return e-mails when I send Steve a random RFQ on the weekends.  He is very "plugged in" and apologizes for any delays.

Now, I must admit.. if you create a certain level of customer service (like responding after hours and on weekends), you will be expected to continue with that level of service (trust me, I know first hand about this in my work).  I try to always thank Steve and say "no worries - it is not a rush".  Thinking ahead and telling suppliers your timeline goes a long way to establish a good business relationship.

Please remember that small business owners have families and need some time away from work.  

Soapbox disassembled for today..

Jim

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Gold Tooth is better then what I got… That Blunt guy is awesome..

dlm ny country

LOL instant classic

1995 Toyota Landcruiser

1975 2002A

1989 Dodge Raider (sold)

1974 Toyota Landcruiser (very sadly sold)

1994 BMW 530i (sold)

1992 BMW 325i (sold)

1970 2002 auto sunroof (sold)

I learned about Blunt here in the FAQ, everybody seemed to say good things, but the website generally says they don't have it, that is if you can find it.  Good to know the e-mail thing works, and have heard enough food things here that I will give him a try for future needs.

Lincoln, NE

74 2002

68 Triumph TR250