• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72/73 2002Tii

Clsks02

I am thinking about selling my 72 Tii (registered in 73 vin #2763160). The car is an Original CA car which I purchased from a reputable BMW dealer in 2012. Original color is Baikal blue but it has been repainted in Fjord/Baikal combination. Car was painted due to sun damage from CA. The Tii has the original seats (looks great), carpeting (looks great), Nardi steering wheel ($1250), matching Nardi shiftter ($500), rare sunroof and air conditioning, original radio, uncut door panels, stock wheels. I have upgraded the following parts : wheels to two piece BBS wheels ($800), Zender style fron spoiler, Alcantara leadliner in black ($850). New front and rear roundel badges, new front and rear winshield rubber gaskets + chrome strips ($165), Euro turn signals ($150). All stock items will be included along with the upgrades.

The car has been recently serviced ( 3 months ago) with Bav auto hig performance wires, new plugs, OEM Mahl filter, radiator flushed, oil changed. Runs strong and no SMOKE!!

Radio needs rewiring, AC rewiring from inside. I may get these two taken care off prior to the sale or discount it from the asking price. Make me an offer, starting a family and may end up having to limit the toys.

949-302-1047

Year: 1973

Make: BMW

Model: 2002Tii

70 02 project

71 02 sold

72 Tii sold burgundy

72 Tii new project blue

73 Tii sold red

85 Euro 635 sold

88 535is sold

88 M3 sold :(